MEZCO ONE-12 COLLECTIVE CONAN THE BARBARIAN ACTION FIGURE
From recreating Frank Frazetta’s ‘The Barbarian’ painting, to readying Conan for a long trek across the snow peaked mountains of his homeland, to an epic Hyborian Age battle, the One:12 Collective Conan figure includes a bounty of weapons, accessories, and outfitting to create many distinct looks for display.
The fearsome warrior is outfitted in an interchangeable loincloth and includes a removable crossbody battle axe harness, removable cape that drapes freely, belt that can hold his sword sheaths and dagger, and mid-calf boots.
Barbarian of the far north, Conan was born on a battlefield and became a respected warrior by the age of 15. Traveling throughout the world, Conan has been a thief, outlaw, mercenary, and pirate. Motivated by his own survival, power, and enrichment, Conan will do whatever it takes to rise to the top.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE CONAN FIGURE FEATURES:
• One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
• Two (2) head portraits
• Hand painted authentic detailing
• Approximately 17cm tall
• Eight (8) interchangeable hands
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of weapon holding hands (L&R)
• One (1) pair of grabbing hands (L&R)
• One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
• Necklace (removable)
• Crossbody axe harness (removable)
• Cape (removable)
• Two (2) interchangeable loincloths
• Belt with carabiner hooks
• Mid-calf boots
• One (1) scimitar sword with removable sheath
• One (1) broadsword with removable sheath
• One (1) dagger with removable sheath
• One (1) battle axe (fits into crossbody harness)
• One (1) shield
• One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
• One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Conan The Barbarian figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.